The month of May is a special month for women in Assemblies of God ,Ghana.This is the month set aside specially to appreciate the Women in the Local Churches. This Ministry has three auxiliaries namely:-
The Joy Fellowship.
The Young in action or Ys for short and
OUR AIMS are:
- To meet together weekly to study the Word of God.
- To groom women to be a blessing to our Local Church, both spiritually and financially.
- To train women to be intercessors in prayers for the Church ,our communities ,families and the nation at large.
Some of the topics treated in the year under review were :-
- Workshop on the usefulness of a prayerful woman
- How to be a good Hostess
- Things that sustain a marriage
- Parenting:- 1.Authorative Authoritarian 3.permissive
- Communicatio in marriage
- How to use our time profitably
The ministry is funded through:
- Offerings collected at our Tuesday meetings
- Monthly dues of GHc5.00 each
- Levies and special contributions
- Donations for Dorcas Room were sent to the district.
- Presentations of foodstuffs were made to all our Pastors during the Christmas festivities.
- Presentation of a 32inch TV to the Childrens” Ministry.
- Visitations and Presentations were made to the sick,bereaved and those who had babies.
- Various gifts were presented to our sisters and children of Ys members at bridal showers.