Missionette was set-up to help girls find their places in the Local Church,make career choices,become good home makers and go out to evangelize.
- To win the girls to Christ.
- To challenge the girls to develop their talents and talents for a happy useful life.
- To give Bible based guideline to young Christian girls.
- To help the girls develop Christian relationship and consideration for others.
GROUPS: The Missionette is divided into three (3) groups
- DAISIES:The beginners: 5-9 years
- PRIMES: The primary missionette 10-13 years
- JUNIOR and SENIOR MISSIONETTE: 14 and above
ACTIVITY- During the year Missionette
Sponsors had a seminar at Liberty A/G where we prayed for the children and learnt many things.examples are:
- How to prepare programmes before meeting your girls.
- Call them by their names.
- Show love towards them.
- Be good
- Value them.
- Know them by their strength.
- Create condusive environment for learning.
- Be,fair and not too hard on them.
- To tolerate all children and treat them equally.
- Know their problem and care for them .etc
Locally we did not do much due to Saturday classes attendance and long distance between Church and residences.
WAY FORWARD; Planning to have convenient time for our meetings.